While Madison's allure has gone largely unnoticed by the outside world, prior to 1995, we note with great pride that Madison, Wisconsin has been constantly and consistently listed in various publications since then--both online and print--as being in the top tier of the very best places to live in the United States.
As you might expect...our excellent schools, low unemployment, low crime rate and our all-around high standard of living have combined to create a very positive effect on the Greater Madison Wisconsin real estate market. Madison Wisconsin real estate and the Greater Madison Area have always
benefited from having a relatively insulated economy and has been--and should continue to be--filled with safely appreciating housing stock within a community of diverse and concerned citizens.
But...enough of what we think. Here's your opportunity to see what awards and accolades have been conferred upon Madison, Wisconsin. (You can Click Here and skip over this list to find out more about Excel-Exclusive Buyer Agency, and how we can help you make the most of your home-buying experience in Madison, Wisconsin and the Greater Madison Area.)
Recent Awards and Accolades for Madison, Wisconsin
- Madison, Wisconsin...ranked #1: "Best Place to Live in America" --Money, July 1996
- Madison, Wisconsin...ranked #7: "Best Place to Live in America" --Money, July 1997
- Madison, Wisconsin...ranked #1: "Mid-Sized City in the Midwest" --Money, July 1998
- Madison, Wisconsin...ranked: "Ninth in the Nation in Survey of America's Safest Cities" --Money, January 1996
- Madison, Wisconsin...identified as: "#3 Hottest City for Growth" --U.S. News & World Report, April 1995
- Madison, Wisconsin...honored as one of the: "#1 Best Cities for Women" --Ladies Home Journal, November 1997
- Madison, Wisconsin...called: "Best City For Quality of Life" --Business Development Outlook Magazine, Sep/Oct 1999
- Madison, Wisconsin...identified as: "1 of 10 Best Cities for Working Moms" --Redbook, June 1996
- Madison, Wisconsin...seen as: "1 of 10 Top Canoe Towns in the U.S." --Paddler Magazine, October 1995
- Madison, Wisconsin...reviewed as having: "1 of 5 Top Farmers' Markets" --Good Housekeeping, August 1995
- Madison, Wisconsin...called: "Third Best City to Start a Small Business" --Entrepreneur, October 1996
- Madison, Wisconsin...praised as the: "No.1 Healthiest City for Women to Live" --American Health For Women, January 1997
- Madison, Wisconsin...called: "Third Best Place to Raise a Family" --Parenting, May 1997
- Madison, Wisconsin...reviewed as: "Ninth Best City to Live and Work in America" --Employment Review, June 1997
- Madison, Wisconsin...rated: #9 on list of "America's Safest Cities" --Money, October 1996
- Madison, Wisconsin...recognized as: #5 on list of "America's 10 Most Enlightened Towns" --Utne Reader, May 1997
- Madison, Wisconsin...viewed as: "Fourth Best City for Cycling in North America" --Bicycling, August 1997 and October 1995
- Madison, Wisconsin...called: "Runner-Up for Top Retirement Location in the United States" --Money, June 2000
- Madison, Wisconsin...announced as one of the: "10 Most Livable Places in America" --The Advocate, June 24, 1997
- Madison, Wisconsin...rated the: "#3 City for Business Owners" --Business Development Outlook Magazine, Nov/Dec 1999
- Madison, Wisconsin...recognized as #2 out of 25: "Great Towns for Raising an Outdoor Family" --Outdoor Explorer, Summer 1999
- Madison, Wisconsin...called: "One of America's Most Environmentally Friendly Cities" --enn.com, September 2000
- Madison, Wisconsin...named: "One of the Nation's Best Small Cities for Families" --FamilyFun Magazine, September 2000
This list, while long, is only a partial one. Needless to say...the impact of all this recognition and publicity on Madison Wisconsin real estate values has been favorable.
By now, you're likely to figure that many people have found Madison, Wisconsin to be a wonderful place to visit and live. So, naturally, you're probably starting to wonder how you can get your own piece of the Madison real estate dream. Well, that's where Jay and Excel-Exclusive Buyer Agency comes in. Jay is an exclusive buyer agent, and has represented better than four hundred clients in their pursuit of Greater Madison Area homes.
As you read on, you'll find that we've made this real estate site about Madison, Wisconsin and the surrounding areas as easy and simple to understand as possible, but if you have any questions or concerns after spending a little while with us, please don't hesitate to contact us for answers!
Lastly, so there won't be any misunderstandings or confusion about who we are, or what we do...as Exclusive Buyer Agents, we work for individuals who are looking to buy Greater Madison real estate. Jay operates a full service real estate office that ONLY represents home buyers, and never sellers, and therefore you are guaranteed 100% loyalty from us 100% of the time. Best of all, it costs you nothing more to use us, than to use any other type of agent.
If that's not what you're looking for, then go no further. If you're not sure, you owe it to yourself to spend a little bit more time to find out! Thank you for visiting our site. We hope to hear from you, soon!
more information, please fill out our form.